Magnolia Blossoms Slimline Tag

 Hey there! I am super excited to be on Crafty Meraki blog with my new tag card. Today I combined Crafty Meraki die set with My Favourite Things stamps. 


 For my card today I used Crafty Meraki Slimline Tag Para-dies and My Favourite Things Magnolia Blossoms Stamp set. To create my Tag card, I started by die cutting a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using Crafty Meraki Slimline Tag die. I stamped the images of Magnolia Blossom stamp set and coloured them with Copic Markers. I used B37, B32, B01 and B000, YG67, YG63, YG03. 




Then I decided to make dark background and filled it in with B99. 




After that I heat embossed two sentiments which I took from Crafty Meraki Elegance stamp set and Crafty Meraki Fluttering Feathers stamp set .

Next, I die cut one more tag out of light blue cardstock and tied it up with magnolia tag using blue twine. I stamped the image of magnolia to complete the design. 



Thank you so much for joining me today!
Please be sure to check out all the products from Crafty Meraki. They are amazing !
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Yuliya. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment