Lawn Fawn Challenge #90 . Card #2



 

 Hello my crafty friends!! It’s time for another card for a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge. 


Today I have a standard size card with cute stamps from Lawn Fawn.




To start I stamped the mice from "Mice on Ice" stamp set , Christmas tree from "Christmas Dreams" stamp set and birds from "Winter Sparrows" and colored them with copic markers.  I die-cut them with the coordinating dies . Then I die cut an ice rink out of shiny cardstock and then arranged the coloured images around the ice rink..  I adhered the ice rink  with regular adhesive and used foam mounting tape for the front mice and the tree.  Then I added accents with a white gel pen to mice and tree ornaments.  



Then I blended Hero Arts purple ink, Shaded Lilac distress ink, and Spun Sugar distress oxide ink onto a A2 panel of white cardstock.  I splattered the panel with a little white gouache and metallic watercolour and then let it dry completely.   I also stamped the sentiment from Mice on Ice set. 



Finally I die cut a String of lights and adhered it to the top of my card and . I put the little sparrows on this string. 
This card is finished . 

Thanks so much for visiting and have an amazing day!
Follow me on Instagram @card_soul


Hooray !! I am featured on Lawn Fawn challenge blog 🥰







0 comments:

Post a Comment