Alice in the Forest card for Miss Ink Stamps

 Hello my friends!

I hope your mood is great since Christmas is just around the corner 🎄

Actually today I am not with a Christmas card 😊 I would like to show you a card about Alice who is going to choose her path.


At first I stamped the scene image from Forest Path stamp set and coloured it with Copic markers YG67, YG17 and YG23 . I used E25 and E35 for tree trunks. 
After that I stamped signpost from the same set and a girl from Alice stamp set on Neenah Solar white cardstock 80 lb. I fussy cut them and coloured with Copic markers too. 


I stamped the beautiful sentiment from Forest Path stamp set at the bottom of my card. Next, I adhered Alice and the signpost on double-sided foam tape to make them stand out. 



Finally I adhered the card to a green card base. 
The card is all done . 
Thank you for stopping by.

From Yuliya with love. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment