Build-a-house and Sweet Christmas Lawn Fawn


Hello my friends! I hope you are doing well today 🙋 



Today I I’ve created a card using the Build-a-house along with the build-a-house Gingerbread add-on dies as well as Sweet Christmas stamp set.! 

I started by die cutting the house and all house details from Lawn Fawn Paper. I also added some items from Gingerbread add-on.
After that I assembled the house. 

Next, I stamped several images from Sweet Christmas stamp set onto Neenah 80 lb Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I coloured the images using Copic markers. Then I diet them with their coordinating dies.
 
After all my parts were ready I started to create a background. I ink blended  Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and Dark blue and green pads from Hero Arts to create a sky. I sprayed some water , let it sit for a few seconds and dabbed it with a paper towel, then added splatters with some acrylic paint in white and some silver gold metallic paint. 
I diet hillsides from cardstock.
 
Then I decided to add a sentiment Joyful days from Mice on Ice stamp set. 


I adhered the house to the card and decorated hillsides with some lollypops and added two small hearts going out from the chimney. 






My card is all done .


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day
Follow me on Insatgram @card_soul




0 comments:

Post a Comment