OWL YOURS CARD



 Hello everyone ! Yuliya is here with a new card featuring Owl Yours Stamp set from Crafty Meraki .


I started my card with the colouring : I stamped all my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using jet black ink and my alcohol markers to color everything. I used W7, W5, W3, W1 to color the owls. 
I decided to make a dark brown background to make the little owl pop and added some white gel pen around him. 



When it was done I decided to use Birdhouse from Lawn Fawn which is sold at Crafty Meraki store.
I die cut the birdhouse out of dark brown and beige cardstock.  



Then I made the background. I ink blended Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide, Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose


Next, I stamped the sentiment "I love you with owl my heart" from Owl Yours Stamp set next to the house.
I randomly stamped some hearts from the same set on the panel using Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide pad.



Finally, I assembled everything together and attached my house on the panel using double sided foam tape. 

That's all 😉

Thank you for joining me today. 
From Yuliya with love 💞




0 comments:

Post a Comment