Say PIXIE card

 Hello everybody! Yuliya is here with a new card Say Pixie😉



To start I stamped the cute images from Pixie Perfect stamp set on White Bristol Paper and coloured them with different shades of blue Copic Markers. And added some beige colours for contrast. 

Then I decided to combine Crafty Meraki stamps with Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Camera die and camera add-on dies which are available in Crafty Meraki store. 
I die cut all necessary details using blue and dark blue textured cardstock and assembled all the details together. Then I took Magic Iris camera pull tab add-on to make my picture pop out the camera. 






I stamped the sentiment Say Pixie from Pixie Perfect Stamp set. 





Finally I added the clouds onto the camera and background panel to make my scene complete . I adhered my camera to the panel using foam squares.



My card is all done. 



Thank you very much for joining me today.
Have a nice day
With love
from Yuliya 💖











0 comments:

Post a Comment