Sweet Friendship Card with Yuliya

 Hello my crafty friends!

Hello! Today I have a beautiful friendship slimline card to share. 


Firstly , I stamped the image from Galentine stamp set onto Bristol paper which is Zig markers-friendly 😌.  I used masking paper to close the image. Then I started to ink blend the background. I used Walnut Stain, Crackling Campfire, Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw Distress Oxides . 


Once my background was done I removed the masking paper and started to color the image. I used Zig Clean Color Real brush markers. 


Then stamped a beautiful sentiment from the same set at top of the panel. 
I die cut SWEET which is My Favourite Things die-namics (available at Crafty Meraki store) and adhered it just below the first sentiment.  And finished my card by stamping the word #CHeers to make my card complete. 


The card is all done !
Can't wait to see what you will create with this gorgeous set 👏

Have a nice day and be happy !
Love
Yuliya





0 comments:

Post a Comment