Love Is In The Air

Hello my friends !

Eventually, Spring has come! Here in Siberia (Russia) we are looking forward to warm days . 

I've always associated spring with rebirth of new life. With Love. That's why I've created Valentine card.


To start, I stamped two cute guys from Crafty Meraki Valentine stamp set onto White Bristol Paper using Archival Ink pad. I used my Zig Real Brush markers to color them. I want to warn you that Zig markers (since they are based on water) should be used with archival inks or hybrid ones. 
What is not common about my art - I always leave the white edge when I  fussy cut the images. But this time I decided to try myself in that. I think it looks quite pretty, doesn't it?


Then I moved on to making the background. I ink blended Worn Lipstick and Sugar Spun Distress Oxides at the bottom of my panel. Then I decided to make it more complex and added some hearts at the top of the panel fading out when it approached the bottom of it. I used Lawn Fawn heart stencils which is available at Crafty Meraki Store.



And finally I stamped the sentiment from the same set using Aged Mahogany Distress Ink pad. 

My card is ready to go 😉


Thank you for joining me today.
Have a nice day

Love,
Yuliya




0 comments:

Post a Comment