Floral Hugs No-line Technique


 Hello my friends !

As spring has come , it's time for flowers ⁕

And today I have a very fresh floral card.


To start I stamped the image from Crafty Meraki Floral Hugs stamp set using Antique Linen Distress Oxide pad onto watercolour rough paper 300 gsm. 
 
Then I took my watercolour palette and started to color wet on wet. First, you wet your paper and after that use your watercolour. In this case your colouring will be smooth. 

Petal by petal, leave by leave I colored all the image. 

Then I took my Dark Blue Zig real brush marker and colored the sentiment HUGS. I decided to fill it completely to make it stand out. 


Finally I added the sentiment AND KISSES from the same set just below the image using Archival Black ink pad. 



My card is ready 😉
Have a nice spring day!
Love,
Yuliya




0 comments:

Post a Comment