MAGNIFICENT BLOOM WITH YULIYA

 Hello my friends!

Today I am here to show you a card featuring a wonderful Magnificent Bloom Stamp set which Crafty Meraki has created for you. 


To start I stamped an image onto Bristol Paper using Archival Ink pad. This time I used Zig Real Brush markers to color the bouquet . I took two shades of purple color: the lightest one for the first layer and the darkest one for shadows. 
I used dark green color for leaves. I decided to apply some green color around the flowers to make some watercolour effect.


Then I splattered some water around the panel. Then I splattered some green and purple ink all over the flowers. 

Finally I stamped the sentiment BORN TO STANDOUT from the same stamp set. 


I hope you like this card.
Have a nice day!

Love,
Yuliya 





0 comments:

Post a Comment