Card With an Elegant Stencil

 Hello my crafty friends!

Hello! I am so happy to be over on my blog today to share this elegant card! My design features Floral Wave Offset stencil. The adorable design of this stencils perfect for many different card themes.



To create this card, I began by blending on Shaded Lilac , Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Scattered Straw Distress Oxides over a Floral Wave Offset stencil using a blender brush.


As a focal point of my card I used Circle dies to die cut two different circles from white and mermaid blue cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment LOVE YOU ALWAYS from Fall Bouquet Stamp set with Peacock Feather Distress ink. 


I hope that you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today and that you are inspired to create your own card! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Love, 
Yuliya


0 comments:

Post a Comment