Springtime Wreath

 Hi crafters!

Yuliya is here with an elegant card featuring Miss Ink Springtime Banners Stamp set 


To start I stamped all the flowers , leaves and a bird on Color Copy solar white paper which is copic friendly paper. Then I fussy cut all the images .
I used Copic markers to color the bird, leaves and flowers. 


Then I prepared the panel and organised all the parts into a wreath. I used Gina K Design Connect glue to adhere them to the panel. Next, I added the flowers. 

After that I stamped the sentiment THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND from Miss Ink Fall Bouquet stamp set . This sentiment is focal point on my card. 
Finally I placed the little bird and a bee to make the card more exquisite.
I adhered the front panel to red cardstock card base to complete the card.


There you go.
I hope I inspired you to play with this set.
Have a nice day !
Yuliya 

0 comments:

Post a Comment