Watercolor Floral card



 Hello my crafty friends !

Today I am sharing a card featuring a wonderful floral set Elegance from a new anniversary release from Crafty Meraki. 


At first I die cat the panel using a slimline die from Crafty Meraki Scenic Route Slimline die from Fabriano Watercolor paper. 


Then I stamped and image from Crafty Meraki Elegance stamp set using Mild Lavander Distress Ink. Once my image was there I used my watercolor to color it. 
Then I die cut the word Celebrate from Crafty Meraki Scenic Route Slimline die. 


 You can watch the whole process of creating this card on my YouTube channel. 
Link is below


I hope you like my card and I will be very happy if you leave a comment under this post . 

Have a nice day!
Love, 
Yuliya 

@card_soul




0 comments:

Post a Comment