Floral Hello for Crafty Meraki





 Hello my friends! 

This time Crafty Meraki produced a lot of beautiful stamp sets with flowers. And this is one of them called Hello Love. 

                                           


To start I trimmed a panel from Color Copy Solar white paper and stamped the main image using Jet Black Memento Ink Pad. Then I used my Copic Markers to color the flowers. I used R81, R83, R85. And BG45, BG15 and BG10 for leaves. I used BG98 to color the word HELLO. 

Then I used my white gel pen and drew some lines to make the word pop out. 


Then I used dark violet marker to fill in the background for contrast. 

                               

To complete the card I used Nuvo light pink drops as accents. 

My card is all done 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Wish you a good day ❤️

Yuliya


0 comments:

Post a Comment