Believe in Your Dreams Watercolour card

                Hello my friends! Yuliya is here with a new watercolour card. 

I am very happy to show you a beautiful flower from Crafty Meraki Believe In Miracles Stamp set.


To start I stamped an image from the stamp set onto Fabriano Watercolour paper using Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink pad. By the way, keep in mind when you take any oxide ink pad the lines are chalky. If you don't like this effect you should pick distress ink pads. 
Then I picked some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the image. I used 060, 200, 028.


Once the image was coloured I decided to add some grey color to emphasise the flower. 


I heat embossed the sentiment Believe In Your Dreams from the same stamps set. 







My card is all done!
Thank you very much for stopping by.
I hope I unspired you with my card.
Love,
Yuliya







0 comments:

Post a Comment