Birthday card with Yuliya

 Hello my friends! I am so happy to be here with my new soft birthday card which I created for Crafty Meraki.  This time I combined Crafty Meraki products with Pinkfresh studio ones. I think they match very well ! Do you agree?



To start I die cut a beautiful panel using Crafty Meraki newly released Flirty Wings Slimline Meraki Para-dies. When my elegant background was done I began to create the focal point of my card.




I decided to use a pretty Simple Blossom stamps set from Pinkfresh Studio which is available at Ctafty Meraki online store. I created this beautiful bouquet with this adorable layering stamp set using Distress Oxides inks. Then I die cut the images with Simple Blossom die set



I used some foam squares to mount the flowers a little. Then I added the twine trimmings and a button to complete the scene. 
I heat embossed the sentiment Happy Birthday from Crafty Meraki Radiance Clear Stamp set on vellum and attached it just above the button. 

My card is finished !
I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful 💕
Thank you very much for joining me today !
Love,
Yuliya 








0 comments:

Post a Comment